Our world....

Sunday, March 02, 2008

The Phantom and more...


Well for Christmas, I got Phantom tickets for last Thursday. I took Damien and Alyssa to be my guests. Here we are for a picture before we left. I had a great time but unfortunately I think they may have lacked my enthusiasm! I even remembered all the words to the songs which they were both so lucky to have me sing all the way home!




We were lucky enough to have Alicia come over and babysit while we were gone. Or should I say the girls were lucky! They love having Alicia over to play with.




Leanna making her big debut singing Texas songs at Preschool.


Shopping with Alyssa can be oh so much fun! Her face says it all! We spent an evening shopping at the outlets with Cricket and Alicia to start stocking up on spring/summer clothes. I just wonder how many people can fit into these bikinis that they are selling? And how short can they make shorts these days?

6 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger Addisyn's World said...

You all look so great. I love your dress!!!!!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger alesworld said...

Next time, Gregg, Damien, and Alyssa watch the kids and I will sing all the songs with you on the way home and the next day.....

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Check it out Hollywood!!!! What a Handsome family!!! Gorgeous!!!! Too bad I wasn't in the backseat to duet all those memorable lyrics with Kristin on the way home!----and with enthusiasm!!!!!Lucky Damien accompanied by TWO talentedLeading Ladies!!!!! Awesome!! Love to all!!! Opa and Oma

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just have to comment about how much I cringe at trying on bathing suits!!! It is theworst kind of shopping! I totally understand the stress reflected on Alyssa's face!!!!Which one did she take home????? love oma

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I love Emily's haircut, why is your belt up at your boobs?? I know you know that I know all of those songs and have spent years acting out that and les mis... I think I may have been the very best guest you could have taken... i miss you... Alicia looks very cute in that pic with the girls ( as do the girls of course) I'm sure Leanna was her own little american idol... and the pic of alyssa reminds me of some pictures of her mother in europe... its almost like mirror image..... weird. xoxo

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA You sound like such an old person about the short shorts and bathing suits!

Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home