Our world....

Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Grandparents were In....









Well, we had an 18 day whirlwind visit from Grandma and Grandpa Brunet. Even Uncle Paul came in for a week! Emily did get the stomach flu in the beginning but thankfully, no one was yet visting overnight at our house. Emily also had another ear infection a few weeks before that! Well, I actually took off for a few days to go to Michigan. I saw my family and a couple of friends (Billie and Nico). Everyone I saw has younger kids than me and I was noticing how much more work that is! But, they do grow up fast! Meanwhile, back at home Grandma and Grandpa were in charge while Damien was at work! Almost all the pictures here are from Grandma's camera. Grandma loves to take pictures and since I haven't taken any I had many to chose from. You can see that Grandma was able to take Leanna to school and snap a shot at the door. She also go to have lunch and volunteer in Emily's classroom and get a shot of Emily playing outside on the playground. She even went incognito to the football game and got some undercover photos of Alyssa cheering. Alyssa wouldn't want anyone she knows to know that she actually has parents or a family! But nonetheless even Uncle Paul made it to the game. And what is that I see them eating in the picture....? Something their mother would never get them! Also, what is going on in Leanna's bed while I was gone? What is on her head? And what is with the balloons? You can see Damien's fun project he did with the girls - making a headboard for Leanna.
The one picture I did take is the one of Damien entering the attic. We smelled a dead rat. And he did some research on how to find it, made me go up in the attic with him with the flashlight, and searched under insulation - lots of it! But then he found it!!! Really Gross, I have to tell you!

4 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Addisyn's World said...

Very cute pics. Too bad you never take any anymore and we only get pics from Grandma. J/K Poor Damien that had to be so gross. Glad you had a great trip!!!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger alesworld said...

Well, you guys have it so exciting in the attic, Gregg only found a perfectly preserved rat skeleton in ours!

 
At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cotton candy is the best!
Amy

 
At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Grandparents need MORE! We had a GREAT time! We miss all of you! Thanks for the memories! Love omaandopa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home