Our world....

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy New Year!





Happy New Year to all! The kids are back to school :( but it is kinda nice to back to a routine. Even Leanna went to preschool yesterday. I thought she might cry because we had such a long break but she didn't! I suppose crying for the first two and a half months got it all out of her system. In fact when I asked her how her morning was she said "I don't cry at school, I am happy at school!" Yeah finally! She actually has been quite fiesty at home lately. Very full of herself and acting independant. She even wants to walk herself up and climb into her crib by herself at nap time. The other morning, I woke up to her eating cold pancakes from the fridge in the living room. Her and Emily just laugh around the house all the time making poop jokes. It is kinda cute. O.k. I added some old pics this time. Emily and Leanna got haircuts. You can see Leanna's but I still need to capture Emily.
Happy Birthday Damien! More pics to follow since we didn't get to have the cake yet. Unfortunately, he ended up working really late. Thank You Ales for keeping the girls!

2 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why were you blogging at 6 am when your had no kids at home?!!!!! What happened to sleeping in?

 
At 5:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oma loves the pictures! Alyssa looks fabulous with curls! Happy New Years and Happy Birthday Kristin and Damien!!! Oma and Opa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home