Our world....

Monday, November 27, 2006

Thank You





Thank You all for the lovely comments. They really helped Alyssa feel better about her glasses!!
Emily had a birthday party at a snake farm. She has no fear of snakes.
We had a really good Thanksgiving at our house with the Ales (Damien's sister and family), and neighbors. All the food turned out delicious. However we ate leftovers all weekend for like every meal and I do not even want to think about the food anymore! Damien had the week off and it was very relaxing...We went to the park many times. Here you can see the girls going down head first together. Leanna took a little fall at the park and said really loud "I fell down, now I need to go to the hospital!!" We assured her she was fine. But it is so nice wearing flip flops in the end of November.
Today I got bite by my very first scorpion. OUCH!!! I was putting our Christmas wreath up when the thing bite me. It has been over five hours and the things still tingles and hurts!

3 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

grest update!! That is one big Yellow Snake Emily!! Braver than I am!!! looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving Week!! Guess what! This is the first year we did not have leftovers!!! We ate the whole thing! Yum-m-my! Oma

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Cute pictures but I think we could all use some more!!! UPDATE LADY! Please?? : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home