Our world....

Monday, September 11, 2006

Housewife!


Well my part time position that I had last year was just temporary because they did not have enough full time people. (They only hire full time people.) So, this year they didn't need me. I will still probably get some sporadic contract testing but nothing steady. So, I am officially a housewife for now! Which is totally fine with me because I don't know how I ever fit in work last year! There just seems to be an endless list of things to do and places to go and laundry to do! Oh and cooking and cleaning and making lunches and picking up and dropping off. Oh and still more decorating!
Here is Leanna on her second day of Kids Day Out. She goes two mornings a week from 9 to 12. Barely enough time for me to run home and vacuum, wash the floors and clean the bathrooms! Life of a housewife!

3 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Billie said...

I'll believe it when I see it!

Love ya'll,
Billie

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club!
Amy

 
At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so desperate for a new picture and you came thru with a Leanna GEM! She is a Big Little girl with those 2 ponytails!!! Beyond cute! Oma needed that! No wonder she sounds so grown up on the phone!!! Realtor is coming over 6:00PM Thursday to lay out the sale plan for 6103 West Lake Road!! Oma is achin' for Texas! Love to all the lovely Ladies in Shertz and My Baby Boy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home