Our world....

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Alyssa's 13!!

Well we had a busy August. Alyssa finally became a teenager and I actually tried to get creative with a birthday party. We had 11 girls and took them to the mall to do various tasks. Then a SLEEPOVER! Call me crazy but one sleeping pill later and I didn't mind at all! Actually it all went pretty good!
Grandma and Grandpa Brunet came too for a week long visit and helped out A LOT!

The Group after they were all done!



Each group had to find a bike to sit on.
Each group had to do a back bend in an elevator.
Each group had to kiss live crabs
Find a big pair of sunglasses.
Read a newspaper.
Take a picture of someone in uniform. And a get a free makeover.
Take a picture in a bathroom stall.
Have a hollister salesperson wear a bikini top.
Dress like a mannequin.

Other tasks included things like buying kids an ice cream, finding a skeleton and a rainbow, finding a bathtub etc.

2 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping you can find time to get CD of the competition pics to be to do book or upload to snapfish! Do you have most of my pics except last couple days? I think ! Awesome blog! The Pary was brilliant! fun idea!!! Great time and great visit! Love from MI

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger ona said...

OMG!! That is so fun Kristen :) What a fun mom you are :)
Love you!!! I was totally thinking of you over the weekend... I was in MI and went to visit my baby brother at Western Univ. in his DORM ROOM!! Oh the memories.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home