Our world....

Thursday, July 24, 2008

More pics from Michigan trip!

We are home in Texas now enjoying the heat and the pool. But I these are the last of my Michigan pictures. We had a good time and saw almost everyone we wanted to. We said goodbye to Selina after her two week stay and were so happy to see her again. We had a new cousin and nephew born while we were there too! Bryan is his name and he is cute. Below are all the grandkids together for the first time!

A tea party at Grandma Sharons!

Crafts and more crafts at Grandma Sharons!
A trip to the Detroit Zoo with Grandma Linda and Bill! We did a lot of walking that day!
Gracie and Alyssa!
Looking at farm animals with Grandma!
I love back shots!
Polar bear exhibit was certainly exciting!
We had some seriously tired kiddos! Selina carried one and so did Alyssa.
Brother Zach! Just turned 2!
Sister Chloe! Just turned 2!
Quite the 2 year birthday party with a huge inflatable! Yeah!

2 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Tiptoe said...

It looks like everyone had a great time from the pictures.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Aw, i love the pics! I didn't get to see any from the zoo day! Now I am just waiting for you to send me or something all the other pictures... I really want the ones of you and me from 4th of July!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home