Our world....

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Photo Shoot







Well we had an impromptu photo shoot last night before our "tubby time!" First the girls attempted mad faces but Leanna couldn't help but smile! Then happy faces, then monkey faces (Leanna is looking at Emily for monkey advice), then surprised faces! Then I got a shot of Emily showing off her second lost tooth, and Leanna showing us her "loose tooth!" Then I let Emily take MY picture while she was in the tub (the camera survived).
In other news....Alyssa is still in Michigan. We really miss her! But...it sounds like she is having lots of fun, eating really well, shopping, and going lots of places. My sister Lisa has posted some pics from her trip on her blog, click on Gracie under my links to see Gracie, Alyssa, and my cousin Megan. I can tell she will probably want to do it again!
Well the rest of us have been just hanging out at home having a good time. We have been reading a lot and taking lots of trips to the library! Since, there is nothing good on T.V. I have been reading books myself! I have read four books in the last couple of weeks! Emily had read at least 20! And we have read Leanna lots too! Alyssa called and said she is finishing up the books she took with her to Michigan. And she read quite a few before she left.
The other day I told Leanna and Emily we had to go to Kohl's to exchange a shirt for Daddy. (Damien needed some new clothes because he cut out eating so much junk food!) Earlier Leanna said that she did NOT want to go to the store. Anyways, Leanna was SO excited to get in the car. I thought it strange at the time. Then we get to the parking lot and she says enthusiastically I am going to tell Kohl all about my cut on my chin. Emily and I looked at each other smiling. We tried to explain to her that Kohl's was a store and not a person. But Leanna did not agree. So, we start walking around the store and Leanna keeps incessantly asking "where is Kohl?" And saying "I don't see Kohl anywhere!" Emily and I continued to try and explain the situation but Leanna became more and more distressed. Finally, we stopped in front of a nicely dressed and pleasant looking mannequin. I said "oh there Kohl is, we finally found her." Leanna wasn't so sure though. I picked her up and said "now tell her all about the cut on your chin." Leanna looked and looked suspiciously "but Mom she isn't talking!" I told her Kohl doesn't talk. So, Leanna then told her all about her chin. Emily laughed so hard she cried! It was funny but perhaps you had to be there!

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome photo shoot Girls! I;m lovin' it! I don't know which i like best? the one taken fromthe tub! Yeah! that;s the one!! visited the shots in Lisa;s blog 2! What fun 4 this old gma!!! thx a million!!! we;re sebdng more photos home with Alyssa so U can blog agin soon!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home