Our world....

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Back to the pool....





Here I am at Emily's school having my muffin for Mom in honors of Mothers Day. Try and notice my new hairdoo.
Well it is finally in the upper 80's so we can get back to swimming everyday. The water was 86 degrees and we still thought it was a bit chilly. Alyssa put sun-in in her hair and it changed color. We can't wait till it is like a warm bath! We spent Mother's Day relaxing at the pool for hours. I think we all got a bit too much sun though! Damien made a great breakfast and he and the girls did all the chores! The girls made a really cool and creative scrap book for me! It was so nice! Ahhh...I wish everyday was Mother's Day!
Saturday, I took Emily to an educational program at the zoo. She had three other kids learned all about creatures of the wetland. She was SO into it! She got to see a box turtle, some type of lizard, and a dwarf something or another up close. And then did a craft and found some of these animals in the zoo. I can't remember the details but I am sure Emily does!

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Looks like so much fun! Cute face alyss.... miss you guys... we send lots of hugs and kisses! (Especially Gracie who especially misses you all!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home