Our world....

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!!!




Happy Easter!! We spent Saturday at the neighborhood Easter egg hunt. Then Sat. night at a neighbors for another hunt and dinner. Our bunny at the house hid 85 plastic filled eggs last night...Leanna was really into finding the eggs! It was our first Easter at our new house. Alyssa got new purple t-shirt sheets, Emily got a My Little Pony bath toy, and Leanna got a Dora bath toy. She said "Dora!" They all got a new outfit and a stuffed bunny! Emily said she never wants Easter to end. I made egg salad!
In other news, our new couch came! Here it is!

2 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new couch. It really pops in your otherwise monotone house! And it looks like you guys had a fantabulous Easter. Miss you guys!!!

 
At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the huge windows! The couch looks great, but what I really notice are those windows. WOW!
Miss ya! Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home