Our world....

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Day 1 Introduction

Hello Everyone! Just thought I would start a blog to keep updated pictures and events of our family. I am just getting the hang of it and it is seems really cool. I will try to update it often! Anyways, the new news with us is that I am just recovering from an incisional hernia repair but am pretty much back to normal, Damien got a promotion!, Alyssa made the A honor roll!, Emily started to play soccor, and Leanna is starting to say LOTs of things and had her first time out yesterday (for hitting!).

This is Damien in Oct.......


Me and Alyssa (10) at a park in Austin!














Emily (4 years old) at the zoo.




















Leanna (21 months) at Sea World


Please let us know what you think of the new blog! Or what I could add to make it more interesting......






Hit Counter

9 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Kristin, I was just thinking how much I miss you yesterday! You are so much fun! I'm happy you started this blog, so we can see pics and keep up with what is going on with you guys. The pics are great!

Amy

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Billie said...

Yay, yay, yay!!!! I love the blog and will check in often, so you better keep it up! Love and Miss you ALL!
Billie

 
At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin,
The blog is a great idea. I was just telling someone the other day about the other way you used to share pictures. The pictures are fun! Are you doing okay? Miss you tons! When are you coming to Michigan?
Karen

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

You guys are so cute. Do you guys ever take pictures when I'm not there??? Geez!love you lots....

Lisa

 
At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable family! What a great way to keep us all up to date...I think we should start one!

Love, Sylvie

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey this is megan spag i love it it is soo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi alyssa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


hope to see you soon and hope to see everyone soon calll me ( :


megan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea Kristin, we love it. It´s so nice to see new pictures showing you and your family.
Greetings from Neuhausen (Germany)
Love Sabine

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Tiptoe said...

Your kids are adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home